Shirley can offer a variety of family protection services including Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection
It is essential that your family should be protected in the event of your untimely death. Shirley will advise you on the type of policy and level of cover that you need in order to ensure your family has complete financial security, should the need arise.
She is able to recommend a policy that offers you the highest level of protection, from one of the following:
- Whole of life, with guaranteed or reviewable premiums
- Term assurance – this can be either level or decreasing to cover a mortgage, with guaranteed or reviewable premiums
- Single or joint policies
- Family income benefit, allowing your dependants to receive benefits monthly rather than as a lump sum
The added stress of financial hardship is not something you want to cope with in the event of being diagnosed with a “critical illness” and perhaps never being able to work again. Therefore it is sensible to combine this cover with your life assurance. Shirley can show you how.
You can also protect yourself financially against prolonged absence from work due to illness that is not classed as “critical”. Let Shirley explain the difference to you and work out the cover that is right for you. She offers advice that can also have added benefits for you and your family.
Shirley provides advice to:
- Cover long-term sickness for up to 60% of income for both
- Self-employed or employed clients
- Include an investment element, so that money is left at the end of the contract whether or not a claim has been paid
- Ensure payments up to retirement age